Experience Round Peak
Round Peak Vineyards is located in the Yadkin Valley AVA, sitting at 1300 ft. in elevation in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our 13 acres of vineyards produces 10 French and Italian varietals. All of our award-winning wines are estate bottled, using only the grapes grown in our vineyard. Skull Camp is now also brewing beer on-site!
- Located at I-77 exit 100, just minutes from Mount Airy, NC
- Taste our award-winning wines and tour our winery
- We are dog-friendly, with a special fenced-in area to roam
- Bring a picnic, play our lawn games, and take in the spectacular views
- We welcome RVs and bus tours (please call ahead if 8 or more)
- Bring your bikes & ride the vineyard or in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Private tastings for parties of 10 or more (please call ahead)
- Reserve our winery and tasting room for weddings, meetings or private events
- Both our “Winery” and “Vineyard” houses are available for rentals. Click here or visit the following VBRO.com sites for availability and pricing.
- VRBO - Winery House - listing #317121
- VRBO - Vineyard Cabin - listing #783613